Sunday 13 September 2009

A test

Who watched Australian Idol tonight?   Who can name the 2 microphones the contestants were using during their individual masterclasses with Suzi Quatro?

These 2 mics I have taught you about in my previous audio language classes.  There was a squarish looking mic on a stand, and there was one they were holding in their hand, not plugged in.

A prize may or may not be coming your way if you answer correctly.

This is sure to bring all the lurkers out of the woodwork.


5 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

1.Grey one
2.Greyish black one

ps- excitedly in anticipation of my prize

goldy said...

Not good enough Ben. Very disappointed.

Ben McLaughlin said...

okay, okay.

A 57 and a 414?

goldy said...

Oh I'm so proud.... Very good work. Well that's the end of that one then. Ben got it right. So next time I see him he will get a pat on the head. Yay.

Ben McLaughlin said...

yesss.