Tuesday 2 March 2010

Gonks

The world famous Gonks played a gig on the weekend for DBs niece's 21st.  It was in the smallest venue ever.  I had to leave all my extra basses at home.  Here's what we played -

A Whiter Shade Of Pale

If You Leave Me Now

Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)

Better Be Home Soon

Besame Mucho

Light My Fire



634 5789

Stuck In The Middle With You

I Saw Her Standing There

Pretty Flamingo

Midnight Hour

Knock On Wood

Is She Really Going Out With Him

Moondance

After Midnight

Living For The City

Take Me To The River



Happy Birthday



Listen To The Music

Cajun Moon

Black Magic Woman

Cocaine

Eagle Rock

Ode To Billy Joe

I Got You (I Feel Good)

Johnny B. Goode

I Shot The Sheriff

Superstition

Sultans Of Swing

2 comments:

matt said...

Ha, great list but did you have to play extra quiet in the confined space? Also I suppose you had to restrain it a bit when you smashed the equipment during the last song.

goldy said...

Yeah but it was nice to save a bit from not smashing things up.