Tuesday 11 November 2008

Did you see the sky on Saturday evening?


















In Sydney it was amazing. It had been cloudy/rainy all day, and then at about 7pm my housemate TR commented on how cool the light outside was looking. I went outside and looked up and immediately ran to get my camera. TR had clambered up onto the side fence of our yard – a 6ft high brick wall. She was saying how much better the view was from up there. TJ was there hold the stool steady, so I quickly proceeded to get up there as well. But when I was up, I freaked out. I was on my hands and knees trying to work out what to do next. All I could see was either side of me the ground was a long way down and there was no soft fall either side. TR was like “you have to look up Goldy, this is AMAZING”… but I was trapped on my hands and knees. “I can’t move, I’m going to fall.” But then I got to the palm tree next to the wall and braced myself on that. I stood up and got the photo. And it was amazing as you can see.

No comments: