Friday 7 November 2008

great mistakes #5

Have you ever done anything sooo emabarrassing that you have never told ANYONE about it? I have. And not a soul knows.
Well, I'd just like to announce to world, (not that I think anyone actually reads this blog) that this completely embarrassing great mistake is.... going to remain only something that I know about. Sorry. Can't tell you.
Of course if I had a husband I might tell him, but I'm learning not to get my hopes up. So it's my secret, forever.

3 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

yeah, I have a few things that i'll take to my grave. I hope you can still have secrets in heaven..

matt said...

hahaha. Never doubt the power of RSS readers.

Alison B said...

I'm going to remember this and then ask your future husband what was so embarrassing!