Thursday 29 April 2010

Writer's Fest

The planning for our presence at the sydney Writer's Festival is well underway. We will be recording about 65 events and going out live on digital radio for 8 hours per day. It's full on. I have to co-ordinate all of the recordings in about 10 different rooms.  This involves making sure all the engineers have all the equipment they need, installing equipment into the rooms, looking after OH&S stuff, liasing with the venues and PA companies and Writer's festival people plus more...We are building a studio down at the venue to broadcast from. This is how it's going to work -

3 comments:

Alison B said...

You're turning into quite the manager aren't you! You have an amazing array of talents... next step GM ABC!

Christine said...

2 blog posts in 2 days Goldy, I nearly feel off my chair ;)

goldy said...

duncan I;m not that talented. Christine - yeah I know i shocked myself.