Thursday 9 September 2010

Holiday is over

I'm back at work again after my long break.  Back to reality.  I have to earn money.  It was a good break mentally and physically.  It was really nice to not be at work all day and then have to go home and cook dinner and do all the other things that need doing.  Being able to do life chores during the day is nice and to get plenty of sleep.
The trip was good.  I didn't get sick once - I'm still in shock that it could go so well.  Thanks for all your comments and sorry for not replying.  I was posting by email from my iPhone and therefore not replying to comments because trying to access blogger on the iPhone is a nightmare.  They have just released an iphone ap a few days ago, but too late for me.  Photos will come soon.  The photos I posted while I was away were just mobile phone photos, so I will post some proper ones soon.

2 comments:

Christine said...

welcome back! so pleased to hear the trip went so well :)

goldy said...

thanks Christine and congrats on your news!