Wednesday 18 August 2010

London 3

Day 3 I just started off wandering around and got to the national portrait gallery which was awesome. It contains portraits painted in the 1500s which were really interesting to see. The British portrait awards were also on display. Then I walked around some more and then got on a bus to see where I'd end up and got off when I saw a camper store and got a pair of shoes which would cost twice the price in Australia. Then it was time for a nap before heading to the proms again. I couldn't resist! It was the London philharmonic playing a program of Russian composers. Loved it. Especially the Prokofiev symphony no3. And no I didn't stand up. I paid the extra money for a seat in a fancy box. Still cheap tho. Not every day you get see the London phil.

No comments: