Sunday 22 August 2010

London 4

I got going a little earlier to get to liecester square where the discount theatre ticket booths are. I couldn't go to London without seeing a west end musical, seeing as seeing live musicals is one of my favorite things. So I got a discounted ticket to love never dies which is the sequel to phantom of the opera. I'll do a bit of a mini review in another post.
After I got my ticket sorted i headed to St pauls cathedral. I walked most of the way past the royal courts of justice, BBC bush house and a few other nice old buildings. I paid to go inside St pauls. It's worth going in. It's really beautiful inside and you can go up to the top of the dome for a great city aerial view. I spent a couple of hours in there altogether looking around and climbing millions of steps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phantom Needs NO Sequel!
Raoul becomes a drunken wife beater, Meg becomes a topless dancer who murders her best friend Christine, Christine sleeps around before her wedding night and bares Phantom's child, and Phantom moves from the majestic Paris Opera House in France to New York's Coney Island theme park. Webber's ludicrous sequel to Phantom - LOVE NEVER DIES - destroys the original story and characters created by Gaston Leroux.

Theatre critics disliked the show giving it less than 3 stars, while many audience members are calling it 'Paint Never Dries'. Phantom Needs NO Sequel! LOVE SHOULD DIE!
www.LoveShouldDie.com