Tuesday 9 December 2008

Gonks

Gonk rehearsals are well under way for the ABC RN Christmas party on Friday. I'm the bass player. This is our 4th Christmas together as a band. We are mostly all sound engineers at RN and we got together originally to provide entertainment at the work christmas party. And we are still together.

Thre most challenging things I have to work on before friday are - Getting the footwork right for "Addicted to Love". I'm the only chick in a mini skirt who has to actually play for real. This is what we are trying to pull off. I'm useless. Too busy concentrating on the bass part so I forget to move. Also am trying to nail John Mayer's "No such Thing". The bass player goes nuts on the recording. And hopefully we will remeber how Superstition goes, because we haven't rehearsed it in a while.

1 comment:

matt said...

Hehe I've never been able to dance and play, even if it's a simple shimmy, best I can do is nod my head.